Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Suggestions

Hello, everybody!
So, I haven't really been baking lately for two reasons:
1) The only times I can really bake is over the weekend, and the kitchen has been being used the past few weekends
2) I don't know what to bake

I have a recipe book I bought in Spain, and I could use some of those recipes, except for the measurements are all in grams and kilograms and celsius, and I need some help with the Spanish baking lingo.
But anyway, I just wanted some suggestions. What kinds of things would you like me to bake? It doesn't matter if its a kind of cake, I can take a cake recipe and turn it into a cupcake recipe. So, please, comment with some of your favorite things, and I'll try to find a recipe to make them.
Thank you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'd like a chocolate filled cupcake! luscious cakey chocolate on the outside and gooey chocolate cream inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! I have a recipe for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mina: You should make vanilla cupcakes

    ReplyDelete